Friday, July 17, 2009

Season 2 is out!

Ever wondered how to make a samosa look even more oily? No? Oh ok. (Pretty gross though, huh?)


"Guru Kanaiya" as my aerobics instructor....helping me get "Bollywood Abs"! (Stay tuned for that webisode!)


The first video is up, and it's seriously goofy! I am really so excited about this, mostly because every time my dad acts I can not believe how naturally gifted he is. He honestly never breaks out of character. He was doing THE most insanely funny things, and I will admit that I pulled a "Jimmy Fallon" once or twice where I couldn't help but laugh during he skit. (Remember when Jimmy used to do that during an SNL skit once and a while? It was very cute!) Anyway, dad, on the other hand never once broke out of the Guru Kanaiya character, and he was so incredibly funny the whole time! (Maybe I should just quit the music biz, and be his agent.....hehe)

Ok, so webisode 1 is officially up! It all leads to the premiere of my music video for "Bollywood Girl" which was shot by the 25-Emmy-Award Winning Company "Redline Films"!!

Here's the first of four! http://www.youtube.com/tinasugandh

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Congratulations on a job well done with Dave Stewart - the pix are really great. You will find a manager very soon, you have so much talent and a great future ahead.
xoxo
Pamela
Naplesartist.blogspot.com