Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Climbing up the Billboard Charts!

This week, the remix of my first single, "Break Me", is at #20 on the Billboard Dance Charts. Check it out! (If you click on the Billboard widget on the right, it will lead you to the charts).

I really can't believe it's up to #20! I may have to actually start partying-it-up a bit cause it would be simply amazing to hear "Break Me" play in the clubs! I don't get out much these days, so if you guys happen to hear it while you're out, let me know so I can vicariously live through you!

Anyway, things are starting to get moving as far as setting up for the album release goes. My record company is beginning to send me out to fun events (the pic above is from a recent MAC event). I get to work on fun projects, such as singing a song for the upcoming tween movie "The Clique". I still get a good amount of family time in right now which is awesome since they're my absolute favorite people to hang with.

Oh! Also, I just saw the final cut for my video for "Break Me!" I can not wait to see what you guys think about it! It should be out in the next couple months or so!

So, I just wanted to share the Billboard news with you since it feels really really good. Thank you all for reading this and thank you SO much for all of your love and support.

More soon,
-t

No comments: