Saturday, October 11, 2008

Number 11 on the Billboard Charts is a great excuse to party!

Hey guys! This is unreal...I hit #11 this week on the Billboard Dance Charts! 

Last week, I was at #15, and I can't believe I'm still climbing the charts. Anyway, I've been working a ton recently, and I decided getting to #11 was the perfect excuse to stop working for a day and to celebrate this with you all. (I'm warning you ahead of time, it's been a while since I've been out, so I may be getting a little bit "silly".) Hopefully, I will see you there! 

Here are the details (click for full size):

To RSVP for this event, please contact Promotions@TinaSugandh.com



1 comment:

Ria said...

Tina. I hope to meet you and I will absolutely be there. My friends and I can't wait until your music explodes everywhere...we hope you go all the way to #1!